Tuesday 19 July 2011

ASSIGNMENT 1


This is my previous work.

2) Then, in assignment 1 i plan to add a 3D solid into my e-wallpaper. The original solid is in orange color.So, i use vanishing point to select the solid and move my pictures into it and change the color of the solid.



3)After that, i use merge visible to merge those layer into 1layer only, in order to make it look more nice and can move to other paper.

4) Then, i use quick selection tool to select the solid and use move tool to move it to the paper with sky background.

5) Then, i unhide the pictures that i put in my previous work( eagle & the words). I re-arrange the pictures and add a rainbow with the opacity of  75% which i had adjusted and also adjusted the effect of the open day words to darken. Beside that, i also duplicate the background with the effect of overlay.





FINALLY, THIS IS MY FINE WORK.^^






No comments:

Post a Comment